Saturday, December 16, 2017

Dizziness, Headache and other Symptoms during Reiki Therapies. Healing and Law of Energy Interaction and Resonance

We also have Courses for Reiki Masters!

When I did my first Reiki course in the early 90's, I was a little surprised that my partner with whom I was practicing hand positions, telling her that my head hurt when I gave her healing, she said to me: "I left home with a severe headache and I said who will catch it today? and it was you" (I was surprised that she was like me). I was also astonished that the "Master" of Reiki who taught the course, faster than fast, said: "here nothing is stuck", with Reiki does not stick anything "... because we shut our mouths until he walked away .

Me and my partner talked about the issue and we were completely in agreement that if she had a headache, I, by giving her healing, could feel that headache in my own body and soul. We also realized that every time the Reiki "Master" passed close to us, as we walked around the room in a guru plan, looking at whether we were doing "hands positions", our stomachs were turning to me and my companion, and we also discussed it.

I and my classmate, we came to the conclusion that we not only felt the mutual discomfort when practicing Reiki, but also that of the "Master" and perhaps other participants in the course.
At that time, Reiki was something that came quickly, out of nowhere, as a "bum", something that was fashionable and was "chick" (came from the USA). At that time, most Reiki "Masters" did not even know what the Chakra System was. Much less talk about energy protections or ask God. Reiki was just putting your hands on another person and that person would heal with the energies that you channel. According to these "Masters" there were no negative energies, nothing was contagious, nothing had to be undone or removed.

The vast majority of those "Masters" of Reiki who "swept" Europe, at the same speed as they arrived, disappeared with pockets full of bills.

Time passed, and I, who had studied Vibrational Medicine, Massage Techniques, etc. I opened a Center for Vibrational Therapies, (to emphasize that I was not even a Reiki Master), in a city in the north of Sweden. I would say that my first and most frequent clients were those people who did the first and second levels of Reiki together with me a couple of years ago. "Those people were" powdered ", very sick, both spiritual, sentimental, as well as physically, they did not know what was happening to them, and the worst thing was that they had no one to ask, they had no one to answer their many questions. These people were alone and helpless.
I, accustomed, from small to feel like the others, I was not surprised what was happening to those people and could also explain it in a logical and simple.

After doing the Reiki Master's course (by one of the few good Masters I have known), I developed what I call the "Reiki Healing System". I introduced in Reiki, "Prayers of Healing and Protection (I always asked God), Energy Protection and Charge of Place, Healing Meditations, energy clean, care of the Therapist, etc., etc., etc. But not only did I introduce the foregoing in the Reiki, but also an explanation to all the questions that those (supposed) Practitioners and Reiki Masters had and that no one had ever been able to answer.

I ended up recommending both Practitioners and Reiki Masters to repeat the courses with me and also to continue learning, especially Spiritual Anatomy and other healing systems more complete than Reiki. Those Reiki Practitioners and Teachers (to say) repeated all the courses with me.
That's about 20 years ago ...

... If you are a Practitioner or Master of Reiki and you feel bad, before, during or after the therapies. If you are a Reiki practitioner and you have cramps before, during or after the Healing Sessions, you get dizzy, you have nausea, headaches, etc., etc. If you are a Practitioner or Reiki Master and your Teacher has never responded to your questions or you were not convinced the answers that they gave you, because it goes to Masters or authorized Professionals of the System of Healing Tinerfe.

You will get answers to all your questions, education and life guide. You will understand everything that happens to you and you can use it in a positive way for your benefit and benefit of the planet and of all Humanity.

We also have Courses for Reiki Masters!

All for a better world!
Damián Alvarez





Get the book "Breathe Reiki. All the Truth about Reiki"(link)
by Damián Alvarez.
Visit his Author Page on Amazon (link)