Saturday, February 27, 2016

Solar Plexus and Low Self-Esteem. Educational Erroneous Programming

The Solar Plexus, The Sun of Your Life, the Best Book in its genre

Asked by C. L. de Madrid, Spain:

Dear Damian:
First of all wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2016 where all your projects and dreams are successfully met handsomely.

Allow yourself one little question, can someone at 54 years without a drop of self-esteem to be able to get to have it?
Today I just realized. Not that I know that I have many skills and values that well that I have. Is that just do not have in mind is like an automatic running without hardly noticing. Why I waited so long to appreciate clearly? Because I never, neither small nor more.
Forgive me leave yourself this question, but I no longer feel strong, I collapse ...

A hug.

The Solar Plexus, The Sun of Your Life the Best Book in its genre

Damian Alvarez response:

Hi C.,

To make a long, short answer, I can say yes, you are actually programmed to feel no self-esteem.
This is the Solar Plexus, a chakra which is permeated by erroneous teachings from birth and ready to be traumatized by this programming. Trauma weaken self-esteem as the Solar Plexus is your ego, your "I" here and now. The "great sages" have always said that we should "forget", "abandon" the Ego, but I say that without Ego're just a human wreck, insecure, full of fear, timidity, shame, without self-esteem, no self-esteem, ... in order to become yourself, to arrive at an Alter Ego also due to have a big, strong ego.

The way to get good self-esteem is based on two distinct steps: First, releasing the Solar Plexus (Ego) trauma (crashes) that weaken it through healing therapies. The second step is a conscious re-education in the reality of existence, a reality that will not traumatize, that is, you would not block and weaken your ego but did strong and big, thereby obtaining the desired self-esteem .

So, yes, of course you can get good self-esteem at age 54, as if you had 85. Tiredness, listlessness, apathy, worry, uncertainty, etc., etc., are also symptoms of a weak Ego, a Plexus Solar blocked and unbalanced. So do not collapse, it happens to everyone.

I recommend that you start learning with Tinerfe Healing System, or at least make some therapies. We specialize in Treatment Solar Plexus.

If you are interested just you tell me and I will send information.

I also recommend my book "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of Your Life". You get it at the following link: http://www.bubok.es/libros/221622/El-Plexo-Solar-el-Sol-de-tu-Vida

C. hugs and courageous man we love you !!!







Damian Alvarez
25 Years Educating and Healing the World