Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The onset of the disease through the chakras

Crown: Divine Energy Neutra God, "I am"
Third Eye: I think I am "someone" or "something"
Throat: Communicate / Glide I am "someone" or "something"

Heart: I love being "someone" or "something"

Solar plexus: I am pleased to be "someone" or "something"
Holy: I act being "someone" or "something"
Base: They said that I am "someone or" something "or not.

As long as you think you are "someone" or "something" that you do not get sick sooner or later. Power High Frequency change coming to us from the Universe / God THROUGH the Crown Chakra at a lower frequency in the Third Eye and so down all the Chakra System. In the Base can not be manifesting forever "something" that is not, and when it ceases to manifest in our life that "someone" or "something" but we believe we are not, then sick.