|Yawning during Reiki Therapies usually happens|
Although we should not explain that we do not mean yawns of boredom or sleep, it is good to be clear.
Yawning during Reiki Therapies usually happens in a normal but unconscious / automatic manner by both the Healing receiver and the Practitioner or Reiki Master. Another thing is to yawn consciously to release negative energies in the body and soul of the patient by the Healer / Therapist or Healing Master, as do those educated in the School of the Tinerfe Healing System.
Explain that we yawn during Healing Therapies and at any other place or time (Healing is life), to undo negative energies outside the human soul.
The negative energies outside the human soul can be divided into:
• Witchcraft (negative energies consciously directed to cause damage to body and soul of another person)
• Jealousy, envy, hatred, rancor, rage, etc. (negative energies directed towards the soul of the victim of unconscious form, commonly denominated "evil of eye")
• Blockages and energy imbalances that absorb our soul from the blocked and unbalanced soul of other people.
• Negative energy of "sick" places, animals and plants that absorbs our soul.
• Negative energies of unbalanced planetary elementals (commonly called "bad air").
• Witchcraft should be undone with many small / short yawns. Removing too much negative energy at the same time could cause us to yawn so heavily that our brain literally explodes causing us, for example, a stroke or thrombosis. It could also happen that the energy blockage was so large and difficult to transmute that it would be stuck somewhere in the Reiki Practitioner's organism such as the lower part of the lungs, heart, back or head causing much pain and discomfort. Psychic attacks "framed" within witchcraft.
• Today, there is a new type of negative energy that is sent by inexperienced Reiki Practitioners who do not respect or do not know the "Reiki Ethics and Morals" and direct energies (supposed to be healing) "without ton. are "to anyone who comes to them without respecting the" free will "of other human beings. Reiki practitioners or teachers who are stressed, very nervous, off-center, unbalanced, blocked, and / or very sick should not apply any therapy to another person.
Grudge, anger, hatred, envy, etc., is usually undone (usually) easily and quickly by an experienced professional, naturally yawning and tearing.
The blockages of negative energy in the Chakras System of a human being because of the contagion (by Interaction and Energy Resonance) with other sick people. They are usually easily healed / undone (of course yawning), if the Healer / Therapist knows the Human Spiritual Anatomy, knows how to do a Metaphysical Diagnosis and work with specific energies in each chakra. That yawning yawn is really nonsense if it is not done specifically, accurately and concisely, and it is the Healer / Therapist who directs the release and transmutation of negative energy. If you do not run the risk of never knowing who is healing who and what is healing.
The energy absorbed by the human soul from diseased places, plants and animals, as well as "airborne disease", is also relatively easily eroded if the Healer / Therapist knows basic Healing techniques such as: "Santiguados", Protection and Healing Bubbles "," Healing Prayers and Protection "," Prayer, Singing and / or Speaking in Tongues ", Energy Cleansing with Incenses, Essential Oils and Oils, etc., etc.,
To emphasize that the ease or difficulty of undoing and transmuting negative energies depends on the charge and potency of that negative energy, that is, its magnitude. I do not recommend beginners (for me, all Practitioners and the great majority of Reiki Masters are beginners) to enter the world of undoing negative energies, because they could take more of a fright. If the Healer / Therapist does not undo the negative energies, they would possess it, and never better. The tendency of negative energies is to stick to the first thing they encounter. In addition, it is through your soul that the Healer / Therapist undoes those negative energies, otherwise, absorb them, becoming sick. Keep in mind, that if you perform many therapies, sooner or later you will also find well-wrought witchcraft and possessed people, having to engage in a full spiritual battle.
The negative energies (even if it seems strange) received by inexperienced Reiki Practitioners and Teachers and " all shapes" are treated like witchcraft
The damage caused by negative energies in the Chakra System or other parts of the soul and body of the affected person will have to be undone through "belching".
Coughing and sneezing can also accompany yawning in strong releases of negative energies.
After a "yawning session," sighs can occur ("spiritual orgasms", Damien Alvarez's name), proof that stagnant energy has been eliminated and the natural energy flow of body and soul has begun to circulate normally.
Tears are only a side effect of yawning.